Zum Inhalt springen

Empfohlene Beiträge

It’s 4 pm, and I’m taking a break at work. Holding a hot cup of coffee hostage in my hands, lost between  my colleague’s chit chatter, watching them laughing and exhaling the grey coloured smoke of their cigarettes into infinite blue, I can only think of one thing. Your hands, the way your fingers were always wrapped around a ginormous glass of German beer. Your beautiful hands… I can’t help but to wish I were that glass you were holding. I wish I could wake-up and turn into a glass of beer at the local bar surrounded by the waters. Me, a skinny porcelain  girl… wishing to be a big glass of beer, so that you’d hold me. Just so I could feel the warmth of your hands against my cold skin. 

Maybe it was someone’s wish to be reborn as a skinny porcelain girl in their next life and now here I am. Their wish has come true and maybe mine will  too. 

So if someone ever asked you what it’s like to miss someone. Tell them it feels like the girl who wanted to become a glass of german beer. If they asked how do you know. Tell them Mascha said so, or Rose or Rosanna . Who cares?! Tell them you heard it from a girl. And then play them „a million miles away“ by Hanoi rocks. My coffee is cold and it’s time to go back to work. The air is pleasant and the sky is clear. I hope it rains…

Du möchtest dich an der Unterhaltung beteiligen?

Du kannst direkt mit in die Diskussion einsteigen und einen Beitrag schreiben. Anschließend kannst du ein eigenes Autoren-Konto erstellen. Wenn du schon ein Autoren-Konto hast, Logge dich ein um mit deinem Konto an der Diskussion teilzunehmen.

Gast
Schreibe hier deinen Kommentar ...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung wiederherstellen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Community-Regeln
Datenschutzerklärung
Nutzungsbedingungen
Wir haben Cookies auf deinem Gerät platziert, um die Bedienung dieser Website zu verbessern. Du kannst deine Cookie-Einstellungen anpassen, andernfalls gehen wir davon aus, dass du damit einverstanden bist.